7:59 PM

Mmmmmm, Chocolate.

So, the diet was going well. All week long, I've been counting points, eating right and exercising (still haven't made it to the gym though). Then PMS hit.

So I had a big, heaping plate of ravioli in tomato cream sauce for dinner. And then?

And then I ate a brownie. Smothered in chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream. Not the low fat kind, either.

But you know what? It was worth every deliciously sinful point.

Some days just demand chocolate. Lots and lots and lots of chocolate.

And that's my confession for the evening. Now I'm going to take myself up to bed, so all those yummy, chocolatey calories can find their place on my hips.

Tomorrow, after all, is another day. And the battle between me and my belly can resume. But for now? I call a truce.

0 comments:

Post a Comment